Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WOW! in so many ways!

I am so excited!!! I got my very first WHOLESALE ORDER!! That's right folks, a wholesale order from little ol me and my little Sew Happy shop on ETSY!!! It's a cute boutique in Oakland, California!! I will be one busy little sewing gal the next week or two (or three but I hope not!!). I still can't believe it. I've been paid and I've ordered the fabric and I am still in shock :) Giddy I tell ya! I have been working this deal for a couple of weeks. They contacted me and we went from there in nailing down the details. WOW! haha That could not have come at a better time. I will show off the things I am making when they are done.

I did good today keeping my anger to a minimum. I had this deep thought about how I am tired of talking about miscarriages and death and loss and grief and infertility. Really!!! I never in my life would have thought that I would be that person that couldn't carry a child full term. I never thought we would suffer this much. I hate that this has defined me and my husband for the past year. I am moving on with things but I am not letting it consume us like it has...or consume me, that is... That is easier said than done.

I have to say that through this one hot mess we are in...I have found I have one friend that I am so truly blessed to have in my life. We both have said that God put us back in each other's life for a reason.. That has rung true the past few weeks. She is a rock and I love her to pieces. I sure hope I get to return the favor to her someday. She is one special person.

All of you have been great friends and prayer warriors and I thank you all so very much. :)



5 comments:

  1. wow...i love you...more than you will ever know, love. we all have our issues, but it's how we choose to deal with those issues. this is it...this is all we get. how do we want to live it??

    you rock...end of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! i bet we see one of the hollywood babies in your outfits LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the big order! Your talent blows me away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what great news! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A boutique in Oakland, CA. I am VERY impressed. They know talent and good taste when they see it. Congrats big time!

    ReplyDelete