Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friday! yay!

I am so glad to see this Friday come! Nothing special, just ready for a weekend with my hubby! He has been out of town all week with work and I just need some "us" time!

I get blood drawn to check my HCG levels. My body has not rejected the pregnancy so I don't know where the numbers will be. I just hope the nurse stays out of my face! I do *still* have raging hormones!

Lots of sewing to do! Plus I am sick, again! Sore throat, head hurts, nose stopped up, 100.3 fever. Yuk! I may be at the regular doctor tomorrow, too. I don't want to be sick all weekend. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Congrats to Mrs. Boyd! So very happy for you two! And the little tot B! I hope its a girl! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. TGIF! have a great weekend with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you boo bear! We hope it's a girl too!! But we will take whatever! I'm sick also...the doctor put me on 1500mg of amoxicillin yesterday because my lungs sounded weezy...and I have a runny nose. You know I love you and I am here for you whenever you need me night or day! MUAH! I hope all goes well! How far along are you? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete