Tuesday, October 13, 2009

starting over


Well, I think there always comes a time when we all start over again with the blogs. Honestly, I just didn't want to but I had too many folks from facebook reading my blog. AND even though most of you know me, I just didn't want them knowing my business, too.

No time like the present to start over and have a fresh take on things.

Here at Sew Happy and Domesticated...I will be dedicated to bringing some funny stories from my life and our journey to have a family plus some sewing inspiration.

Same old me, just a new space!

How about these beautiful pictures for a start? EVERYTHING is handmade, sewn, etc... From the talented Heather Bailey, one of my favorite fabric designers. I just love it! Can you imagine all that creativity in 2 booth spaces? Watch out Mistletoe Market! Some of them should take notes!!


All photos courtesy of Flickr Group/Houston Quilt Market, by Jona G.


2 comments:

  1. sorry you were having drama! i love the new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered if I should go private or even take some of the links off for those of you who have drama and may not want people looking at your stuff! Let me know! I'm just glad you are still around!

    ReplyDelete