Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Decaff please

I haven't got a lot to talk about except that I am tired of the rain!!! And I am ready for the hubby to get back home. I miss him already. I am BORED! Only thing new here is that I am kicking caffeine---cold turkey :) Started tonight and so far so good. I have decaff coffee in the pot ready for me in the morning!! I even bought Columbian so I can psych myself out! LOL!

So here is some more sewing eye candy. I can safely say these "aint yo mama's ruffly toilet seat covers!" Handmade has come a long way and I am SO proud of the beautiful fabrics out there. I just wish our state would get with the program and have a decent fabric store with these designers in stock, all the time!!


I am working on a few new projects and hope to have some photos soon :) But in the meantime, more eye candy below! This first photo is one of my favorite new fabric lines. I just got some of these prints in for Christmas in a pink/lime colorway and they are GORGEOUS! BUT, the blues and greens below are my favorite!! how pretty!

Pay no attention to the men(designers hubby on left and my fabric lady's hubby on the right-hah!) but do look at what they are sitting on!!!! beautiful gray fabric that I am COUNTING DOWN to get my hands on!!! It's a new release and the color is great! Gray is gaining speed as one of my new favorite colors. She has it in ORANGE too! WOOHOO!


Here it is in orange :) I just love orange and so does the hubby so I can get away with throwing in orange here and there in the house!! I see pillows for my couch coming soon.

Pictures from Flickr group/Jona G. Houston Quilt Market 2009!!!

4 comments:

  1. I kicked coffee too! My heart is broken! I had my mirgraine yesterday to prove it! :)

    Sorry you had to move your blog because of some bitties! :) Have a fresh start is always welcoming!!! xxoo

    Thanks for inviting me! I desperately looked for your email when I couldn't get on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me that there is a HUGE fabric manufacturing place right off the interstate near the "big city". they have a sign out front that says free fabric. maybe remnants, but i will stop buy there one day - maybe saturday (if they are open) and scope out some fabric for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are braver than i. my leaded cawfee is the only way i get going in the morning. :)

    lovin' the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take 3 advil if you get a headache!! I love all the pictures!! MUAH!!!

    ReplyDelete