Sunday, October 25, 2009

a new week!

I have a bunch of super cute fabric that just arrived on Friday! Its all for the wholesale order and its fabulous! I will post pictures when I get some things finished!

Friday was interesting. I got the lovely giant Q tip in the nose and down the throat. Yuk! I told the nurse that I now understand why kids hate the doctor! Yea, that's was the first flu and strep test I have ever had!
And I was crying! Ha ha Ha luckily, I only had a severe sinus infection, fluid on both of my ears, and sore throat. I have been resting and sleeping all weekend. I feel better but sound awful and have a cough.

No time to be sick, I have mucho sewing to do!

If you would, say a prayer for my father in law. He has heart problems and is having trouble again. He has all the symptoms of another heart attack is looming. He has an appointment but its Nov. 18! That's 3 weeks! Sheesh!
You would think if a man is saying He is eating nitroglycerin and hurting that the cardiologist would see him sooner! He promised that if it got to be bad that He would go to the ER.
I overheard him telling my mother in law that He was tired. He was hurting and tired of feeling bad all the time. I was suprised He said something. It was unlike him.

I don't know about you guys but I am ready for a new week! I am praying for a positive week and healthy week! Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see some of your cute little outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poor FIL!!! i'm so sorry he is that much pain.

    yah! on the fabrics. i'm biting at the nails to see the final skirts!!! :D

    hope you are feeling better. that crap sucks!!

    love you. mean it.

    ReplyDelete