Sunday, November 8, 2009

my sample board

My sample board for the old trailer consists of these pictures:

I love both of these chairs. The first one in black is called a pod chair. I like it because I can move it around easily. But I love the look of the black and white one! I am still looking for accent chairs but I only have room for one and I want it to be a standout!

I am completely torn on these two couches. They are very similar and both fold down into a bed. I am pretty dead set on it being red!! The one on the right with the white pillows is significantly cheaper. However, the one of the left is real leather and may be more comfortable for sitting and sleeping for company :) Decisions, decisions.
OH my gosh. the booth...The hubby is dead set that he wants the booth and table combination. I am teetering on it but he is so enthusiastic about it!! He is really getting into the decorating and I find it pretty darn funny. This booth set is for 2 people and is only 30 inches wide so it will fit perfectly. I am thinking if it is in red and the couch is in red then it may be too much RED. I may have to do black booths?

SUPER *SQUEAL* Look at the appliances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are AMAZING looking and exactly what we want. But, they are a bit pricey :( We are debating it. And, in order to match the stove that is already in there and looks very similar to this picture, the fridge will be white. But isn't the red just so pretty? LOL! It comes in about 10 different colors.
See those floors? That is what is going in the whole thing! This is the table I wanted but the hubby wants that booth so badly. These chairs also come in black/white. I think we should use more black/white so that when/if I get sick of the red then I can add in some teal! haha See, I am already planning ahead for changes in the future.

That is the headway we made over the weekend. We picked out things we liked and we will go from there. It's a good start. I was extremely surprised at how easy it was to find things online. I wish I could find more locally and we might be able to. Shipping will be killer if I have to order all this stuff online. If any of you see anything like these things, EMAIL ME!!!! We won't be making purchases or needing this kind of stuff until next January or February. First, we have to replace the walls with bead board and paint and put in the new floors, clean, etc...

I hope you all had a great weekend. We surely did. Now I have to go find a heating element for the dryer because it went out. Lovely. I hope I don't have the trend of 3s!!!!


1 comment: