Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble Gobble Gobble

I love Thanksgiving. Always have. It's the beginning of the whirlwind of holiday cheer. Happy times. Loving times. Thankful times. So here is a little list of what I am thankful for:

MY FRIENDS for supporting me, encouraging me, pushing me, loving me...
MY FAMILY for supporting me, encouraging me, pushing me, loving me and believing in me in all things I do. Their unconditional support is priceless.
MY INFERTILITY(yes, that booger I bitch about---it's made me stronger in so many ways!)
MY HUSBAND..oh I don't have to tell you how much I love and adore that man. He is the bestest ever!!!
MY LORD AND SAVIOR..need I say more?

I am thankful for all of you as well. Your comments are hugely appreciated and are so uplifting in times of sorrow and happiness!! Blogging has brought some really good friends into my life. Something I was lacking.

This Thanksgiving, I am praying for all the families that are struggling. I know where they are and how they are feeling. I hope that during these uncertain and hard times that they are able to find something to be thankful for. I am praying for dear sweet Sarah & Tripp as they start to face the holidays without Carl. There has not been a day that has gone by that I haven't thought about him or had a memory of him. It's hard for me to pick up my phone to call him to tell him something that's going on and have to put it back down because I can not call him. So, I pray. Just like I did when I was a kid and I wanted to talk to my Papaw. :) Maybe it's silly or a little crazy but it's how I deal with loss. And, I am praying for all of you, for all the good and bad things going on...I pray...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am off to cook up some grub! AND GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha This statement will INDEED bring a funny post after we watch the Ole Miss/MSU game on Saturday. We are watching with the SIL & BIL and they are OLE MISS ALUMNI...the other SIL is a MSU ALUMNI and I am a huge MSU fan....CAN NOT WAIT! hahahaha Let me just say, I have my cowbell, it will be indoors, they will hate me when its over :)

6 comments:

  1. I found you again...I forgot where you moved to.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gotten your results yet, this is killing me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a while since you blogged...busy with the new job, huh? Or are you blogging somewhere else? Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. Seriously. I know you're busy but a "Hey. I'm alive and well." post would be appreciated for your faithful (and neglected I might add!) readers! =) Hope you are doing well. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete