Wednesday, November 11, 2009

crazy behind!!

I hope I get caught up soon on all my sewing!! I don't know how I got so behind BUT I will be caught up by Sunday. *hope and pray* I will feel better once I get to finish up some things this week! :)

My doctor visit with the fertility doctor went well today. It's hard to focus and be mad at a doctor when he is so darn cute. I got some answers to a lot of questions and concerns. Tests are being done and hopefully I will have some results that allow me to move forward. The outcome of these tests will determine whether or not we move forward with trying to conceive. These tests will change our lives. Without going into great details right now, I just ask that you say a prayer for the doctors and nurses and lab techs that are dealing with my tests and that *WE* get some answers. Finally.

Since I was in town for the doctor visit, I decided to stop in one of my favorite little stores to see if I could find any suits for work. OH MY GOSH! I hit the jackpot!! My Mom had a coupon and we saved over $100 by the time we were done!!! I got 3 suits and 2 shirts!! I can't wait to start work so I can wear my new duds!! LOL! I modeled for the hubby and he approved :) Then got jealous and wanted to know what he got. MEN!


2 comments:

  1. i pray that you will get the answers you need. luv ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying love. Congrats on the shopping deals and the new job and all these wonderful things! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete