Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I thought

I'd be able to keep up better. But I will be honest. I am so busy with the job and the gym, thats it is hard to find time...Yep I said that right. I have joined the gym. Its been GREAT! I feel so much better being able to work out, but then again. I hurt more now! Getting older truly stinks.

We have been busy on the home front. We had a death in the family. Then a big scare with the hubbys mom. She had to be rushed to the hospital by ambulance, the same day as the funeral. It was chaos but all is settling down more now.

I have new projects to share that we have been working on. Much sewing going on even though I am working. My Mom is doing all the sewing and I am picking out patterns, designing patterns, and picking fabrics. Thats my favorite part anyway :)

Many Congrats to C.B. on a beautiful 9pound healthy baby girl! She is gorgeous and I am so very happy for yall!!

How are all of you? Catch me up.

1 comment:

  1. yay for joining the gym! it always makes me feel better to get a good workout. can't wait to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete